Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dreams and Expectations


This story is being completely re-written (almost every sentence has been re-worded so far) and then it will be published.

I'm working on the cover for the book every once in a while, when I get stuck.
What do you think of the above?
Probably need something different, right?



Blurb: Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth quickly recognize their feelings for each other and form a friendship, but misunderstandings, and a bit of adventure, blur their path to happiness. Regency. PG-13
There is a bit of very mild violence, and injuries that happened earlier in the story are referred to.

Click here to get to the story:

http://wendislinks.awardspace.com/dae.htm


I wish to thank the betas on my first attempt at a long story. You all have taught me so much about writing during different stages of this and I appreciate every minute you have volunteered. Jose, this would have been only half a story without your influence! Debra Mc and Roxey, your input has been invaluable. Brenna, your help at the beginning carried through to the end. Julia G, thanks for the read-through in the final stages.

Gayle/scmema - thanks so much for jumping on-board and helping me out with all my last minute changes and additions and panic attacks!

Linnea Eileen, thanks for the pep talks!



1 comment:

  1. Chapter 1 is up on three boards:

    Derbyshire Writer's Guild (DWG)
    Fan Fiction. Net (FFN)
    and A Happy Assembly (AHA)

    You can also read it here!

    ReplyDelete